Sunday 31 March 2013

Negotiating The Void

I started off with my paper model as I thought it was going to be the easiest, but it actually ended up taking the longest. I found points of intersection inside the Acetate model that provided me with my main building blocks which were the 3 triangles on the side. My wooden model was the easiest and I
finished this before my planar model. I found it easy to fin points of intersection inside the Acetate to place my peices of bassa wood. My wire model was quite difficult just because the type of wire I was using was hard to bend. I think all my models were successful in negotiating the void.

1 comment:

  1. Daniel, can you elaborate why you think your models successfully negotiated the void? It may be useful to refer to your previous iterations, discussing the reasons you found these unsuccessful or less successful then the later models.

    ReplyDelete