Wednesday 12 June 2013

Projet 2.1 & 2.2

2.1.3 Recombination of Folded Surfaces to form Original Solid:
These are 3 out of my4 shapes.
I couldn't fourth shape but I'll soon post a photo of it.






 
 
2.2.1 Form and Cast Mass Elements:
Process of making the plastered model.
Initially, I used foam board but it didn't result well.




 
 
Therefore, I thought  I could use chipboard and to make it smooth I covered the sides of the shape with acetate. It did work  well but to make the plastered model even smoother and nicer I decided to use thick acetate.


 
2.2.2 Recombination of Elements:
For the recombination of the plastered model and the shapes I decided to combine the plastered models first and then try to incorporate the shapes.


 
Out of so many combinations I came up with this one.
 
I wanted to create space between the mass so that's why I chose this combination to be my final. Keeping this idea in mind I placed my two shape nets in a way that I could create space and not only a space but a closed space. I still have to add some basswood to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment