Monday 29 April 2013

Contour Model - Daniel Finucane

When I first started placing making my contour model, it was an exact map of my refined contour. I soon came to the realization that this looked very unrealistic as a land mass because none of the contours were going off the page. I chose to move each of the little 'islands' outwards and cut them so the created depth on the edges of my contour model. I think this was effective in making the model look more natural and it also made it seem like it is a closer up view of my refined contour. The placing of my wooden model was where I initially for the site of my mass and void model. But at this point I was not completely sure what the next task was going to be.



I placed strips along the bottom to help bring it to the required height of 75mm.

No comments:

Post a Comment