Thursday 11 April 2013

What I have taken from my Crit. Leigh Garner

Firstly was great to see so much inspirational work by everyone, such a great team of passionate people.

I found todays crit very useful, was interesting to reflect on the journey to how we have got to this stage in our studio work. I see all criticism as a useful ways to grow and improve in my work, today's Crit gave me a clear direction on what I need to do for the next two weeks to take my work to the next level.

Some points of focus for me for the holiday.

- Explore more into my contour site plan, have a look at other locations of interest.
- Improve more on my final Mass model, I would like to improve it and tie in a little more relationship with my wood model.
- Improve my hatch and poche drawings, upskill myself in poche.
- Show the contrasts in terrain on my refined contour drawing with more defined stronger line weights.
- Show some better contrasts in my planar sections with cross hatching and poche.

Happy holidays all!

2 comments: